Here’s how it works:
1. Make an APPOINTMENT for your first time, so we can set aside time just for you. Later our "Drop & Run" system will save you time and effort.
2. Select your IN-SEASON clothes. Make sure everything is freshly cleaned and pressed. Hanging will keep it neat.
3. Everything must be ON HANGERS. The better it looks, the more you'll make! Clothes sell only IN–STYLE. If you bought it new within the last year it's probably fine.
4. When you bring your items in, we will select what our customers will buy. Sometimes there will be items we cannot sell. Please understand that our customers' preferences must be our selection guidelines.
5. Labels sets the selling price. When an item sells, you receive 40% of the selling price. We base prices on supply and demand. We will get the best possible prices for you.
6. We will display your items for 60 days. The selling price will be reduced by 20% after the first 3 weeks, and by 40% at the 6-week point. We will send an e-mail notification when an account accrues $25 or more to notify you of any checks available.
7. If you would like to retrieve any unsold items please do so within 30 days of your consignment's end date. Call us ahead of time and we'll have them ready for you. IF you don't wish to pick up the remaining unsold items, they become the property of Labels and will be disposed of.
8. We will do our best to safeguard your items, but we are not responsible for damage or loss.
9. We look forward to a long and mutually profitable association with you. After all, we couldn't do it without you, our partner in consigning!
For more information on our consignment policy, please download our consigning agreement or call our store for information at 864-631-1919.